| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paulistana in September is very hot at 28.2 °C (82.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.9 °C (93 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in September is arid. An airy 4.7mm (0.2in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Paulistana September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Paulistana, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Paulistana:
- Crateus, Brazil - 333.9 kms (207.5 miles) N
- Taua, Brazil - 250 kms (155.4 miles) NNE
- Iguatu, Brazil - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) NE
- Campos Sales, Brazil - 150.7 kms (93.7 miles) NNE
- Barbalha, Brazil - 221.5 kms (137.6 miles) ENE
- Triunfo, Brazil - 331.8 kms (206.2 miles) E
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 202.6 kms (125.9 miles) ESE
- Floresta, Brazil - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) E
- Petrolina, Brazil - 156.3 kms (97.1 miles) SSE
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 325.4 kms (202.2 miles) SE
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 279.6 kms (173.8 miles) SSE
- Jacobina, Brazil - 346.9 kms (215.6 miles) SSE