| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paulistana in July is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature variation/ range is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 1.9mm (0.1in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Paulistana July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Paulistana, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Paulistana:
- Crateus, Brazil - 333.9 kms (207.5 miles) N
- Taua, Brazil - 250 kms (155.4 miles) NNE
- Iguatu, Brazil - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) NE
- Campos Sales, Brazil - 150.7 kms (93.7 miles) NNE
- Barbalha, Brazil - 221.5 kms (137.6 miles) ENE
- Triunfo, Brazil - 331.8 kms (206.2 miles) E
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 202.6 kms (125.9 miles) ESE
- Floresta, Brazil - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) E
- Petrolina, Brazil - 156.3 kms (97.1 miles) SSE
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 325.4 kms (202.2 miles) SE
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 279.6 kms (173.8 miles) SSE
- Jacobina, Brazil - 346.9 kms (215.6 miles) SSE